Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Charly

Sunday when we were coming home from church at the intersection of FM 314 & FM 858 there was a little bity dog in the road. I mean a tiny little dog! If someone had run over her they would have never realized it. She looked abused. Her hair was pulled out in places, her eyes were somewhat matted and the fleas were taking over. She was a pitiful sight.






This picture was after her eyes had been wiped with eye wash. She is a really cute little dogs.





Today, this is Charly after she has been to the vet. He tested her for heartworms; she is clear and he wormed her. When we got home she got a bath and a serious defleaing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw