Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Old Oak Tree came down TODAY




HFR went out this morning and gathered up more wood that needed to be burned and stacked it all around the tree.

There were still coals of fire in the ashes and before you know it the fire was blazing. Also it helped that the wood was very dry.






We went in to eat lunch. In less than an hour from the time the fire started to blaze the tree fell.










...and Geecee watched the whole thing!

2 comments:

  1. I posted a comment this morning I thought, but guess it didnt work. Anyway... What is said was, that is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is about the best way I have seen a tree come down!!!

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw