Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Preparing for our 2010 Thanksgiving Celebration

I am so excited!!! It's time again for our Thanksgiving Celebration. We will be hosting it on Friday, November 25th. I will be posting pictures after our celebration. There will be lots of family and friends.

What are you thankful for? I am so thankful that Jesus chose to die on the cross in payment for my sins and saved my soul. I didn't have to do anything. I'm trusting HIM. Why me, why did HE choose me? I am a sinner saved by the grace of Jesus Christ. Did HE choose you too?

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited too to see all my family. I just know we will have a great time!

    And thankful to the Lord also!

    CK

    ReplyDelete

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw