Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sunshine, beautiful Sunshine!!

I was out with my camera today since the sun was shinging so brightly. We have had so much cold, cloudy weather lately that when the sunshine came out today I had to go outside! While out walking and visiting with our animals I spotted this large bird in the top of a dead tree. Jigs, one of our cats spotted him as well. She was headed up that tree like she thought she could catch him.



















He didn't stay long but long enough for me to get a picture. I don't have any idea what kind of bird he was but he sure was pretty.

1 comment:

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw