Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

It seems like Spring is in the air and I'm thrilled!!

I love photography. I'm not your typical photographer. I'm not very good at setting up a shot. I like to shoot and see what I get. Now this style of photography doesn't get you lots of good pictures but I sure have a good time doing it.



My Saucer Magnolia in the last few days has gone from little bitty buds to blooms. In the next few days it will be in full bloom and gorgeous!








1 comment:

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw