Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mrs Lee's Garden


We decided to go visit Mrs Lee's Garden today. It was really cloudy today but we thought maybe the clouds would disappear or burn off so we got in the car and headed toward Gladewater. First, we decide to fill up the VW with diesel. Boy, the fuel prices are going through the roof.

I really love this guy in the mirror!

Even though it was a cloudy gloomy day, it was a great day! The surroundings were beautiful.






Beep, Beep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw