Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

LOGAN HAD SURGERY TODAY!

My sweet little Logan had surgery today to remove some warts that were very irritating to her. I am very proud of her. She came through it all great! There was quite a number of people that love Logan there; momma (Shawna), daddy (Ronnie), step-dad (Jeff), Mimi (Alice) and I don't know who else but I do know that I didn't get to be there and I sure am sorry but I just live a little far for a day trip. Her daddy, my son, was there and took this great picture for me since I couldn't be there. Thank you Ronnie!!! I also want to thank Dr, Kimberlea Staton, MD for taking good care of our little Logan.


Pray for Logan as she goes through the healing of her hands. Pray for her as the Lord Jesus lays Logan on your heart. Mamaw and Pawpaw love you Logan and I hope your hands heal very quickly.

1 comment:

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw