Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Friday, October 31, 2008

I think our dogs and cats have intergrated...

I know that all who know us will find it hard to believe that after 2 years of living here that we finally have all but one box off the shop floor. They have been unpacked or put in storage in the loft of the shop. Well, the one box on the floor had signs of mice making it their new home. I don't mind them living somewhere else but not at my house. We called Kasie, our gopher, mole & mouse hunting dog to check out the box. When she got into the box everyone else came to see what she was doing. So as you can see; they are all best of friends; Bo, Dixie, Jigs, Kasie & Pete. No, you don't see Pete because he's out doing what an ADHD dog does best; RUN, SNIFF, RUN, SNIFF and RUN some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw