Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Birdie & Sadie



Sadie & Birdie went to their new home to live with Chad, Noah, Whitney, Jesse, Ricky, Gendy & Rudy.

Chad did a great job of getting things ready for their arrival. I believe his mother helped with some last minute difficulties (the dog house was bigger than the door). They solved the problem and the puppies have a very nice sleeping kennel. Now, these little beagles will test the fence lines, they will find a hole if there is one!! They are very curious little dogs.



I still need to get pictures with their new owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw