Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Detour


A couple of weeks ago HFR and I were in Temple, TX to hear a friend of ours sing, along with some others "The Mark Trammell Trio" and "The Perry's"



Randy did a great job singing. He has been blessed with a beautiful voice to Praise the Lord.



















While we were that near to Gatesville, I decided to go see if I could find my paternal grandparents grave sites. The last time I was there was when my grandmaw died. I can't recall why I didn't go to my pawpaw's funeral but I know that I didn't.
Well, we found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw