Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Friday, February 20, 2009

Mrs Lee's Garden

HFR & I went to visit some friends today over near Gladewater, TX. The guys all went one way and the girls went another. The girls went to see Mrs. Lee's Daffodil Garden, boy was that a breathtaking sight to see. I will share a few of my photos with you. I hope you enjoy them.


This was the really nice lady that showed us in the gate and got us headed on the trail to see the daffodils.

Anyone who likes to take beautiful photos would love this place. A wonderul look at some of God's beauty. Thank you CM & GS for sharing your day with me. I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw