Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Today was our weekly trip to Tyler


We have to make a trip to Tyler almost weekly to get dog food, cat food, chicken food or donkey food. This is a good excuse to go by and visit daddy, dorothy and Fred. I sure enjoy my visits with them. When we go by they always make me feel at home. BTW, Carol Glenda and Buster, daddy says HEY!!!

Daddy and Doroty live near a little pond that has lots of ducks. Here's a few that wanted to say HELLO as well! Can't you see him waving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw