Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pete has his appointment today

Between Pete and Kasie they have produced some beautiful puppies but 16 is enough. I get too attached!!! Today Pete is going to see Dr. Kauble.

As we leave the house Pete looks out the rear window with wonder in his eyes. Wondering where he is going.



I tried to reassure him that this is what's best for him, Kasie and me. I'm not sure he agreed though. We pick him up today between 3:00pm and 4:00pm. I hope he has as easy a time with this as Ike did. Ike never missed a beat...



UPDATE....
Pete got home about 3:50pm. He's moving a little slow, not his normal hyperactive self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw