Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Our fence is complete!!

They started putting up the fence fabric this morning.
The 2 guys were pretty fast all things considered. They had losts of things to do that I would have never thought about. I'm glad they were doing it instead of me.

Bo really loves the puppies. He watches over them and plays with them. It just amazes me how good he is with them inspite of his size.

It got kind of late on me before I realized that I had not taken a picture of the gate that goes into the back yard. We worked really hard to day because after the fence guys left we proceeded to take down the old fence. Kasie, Bo, Pete and the puppies all like their new larger back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw