Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

We now have a six pack of beagles


This is Jake and



this is Tinkerbelle. This will be the end of our beagle line. Bo came to us neutered then we had Ike neutered and Jake will be visiting Dr. Kauble within the next few months. We had just had Pete neutered when he got hurt had had to be put down. I sure miss Pete but he sure fathered some pretty puppies.

Don't forget we have Kasie our 1st beagle, then Bo who we got as a companion for Kasie, then Ike and Annabelle who are brother & sister (Kasie is their mother).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw