Life of JMK and MEJKING

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." 3 John 1:4 (KJV)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Well our last puppy left today.


Bandy, our last little girl puppy left today. She has a new family in Marquez, TX. I met this little girl's mom in Centerville, TX the other day when I was delivering another puppy. I'm not a very good salesperson when it comes to my puppies but when people approach me I figure they want them. I talk to the Nicolette for a good while and she asked for our phone number and told me she would be at our house on Sunday afternoon. Lo and behold, she did it! Without a doubt she wanted Bandy. Bandy will have other 3 other canine friends, a new family that loves her already and 125 acres; wow exactly what a little beagle dog loves.

I was totally surprized when they told me this little girls name, it is the same as one of my granddaughters and they are the same age. How about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sure do enjoy your comments. Let me know what I can do better. You can COMMENT without setting up an account by using the "anonymous" but please put you name so I will know who you are. Thank you...Mamaw